- We are a caring and compassionate organization – guided by what’s in the best interest of our students.
- We believe learning is the foundation of all we do.
- We value trust and mutual respect among all of our education stakeholders.
- We embrace open and honest communication.
- We value and respect inclusion and diversity within our schools.
- We are committed to providing safe and caring places for all students to learn.
- We believe integrity and fairness are key pillars for student growth.
- We value collaboration and engagement with students, parents and our communities; our successes are not possible without these contributions.
- We value excellence, innovation and risk-taking.
- We want our students to dream big and reach for the stars.
- We value citizenship and recognize our central role in guiding students to understand their responsibilities and their place in the world.
- We believe that confident, adaptable and resilient students are successful students.
- We value leadership in all places. Everyone in our Division has the potential to be a leader.
Entwistle School provides a nurturing environment for students in Grades K-9 and is also the home to the Pembina Playschool. Situated near the beautiful Pembina River, in the hamlet of Entwistle, our school provides a wide range of learning opportunities for its students and is an inviting place to learn and grow. A positive environment, a dedicated staff, and mutual respect make Entwistle School a great place to learn.
Our students get our best.